Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Swing Set Card Game My Daughter Was Invited To Stay With My Mother In Law For A Few Weeks.?

My daughter was invited to stay with my mother in law for a few weeks.? - swing set card game

It is not his biological granddaughter. She was 5 when I married my husband. My mother has another ganddaughter Casey, who lives with her and that is exactly the age of my daughters. Casey is very spoiled and jealous of all the other children. On previous visits, my son, Casey took a swing "triggered" her - causing her to fall into a pond filled with dried cranberries game cube for my daughter, refuses, shares toys, etc. My mother and my sister, stress is only a matter of Kids are and Casey could not see this behavior unprovoked. The worst thing in this whole situation is my daughter wants a relationship is wrong with her aunt and grandmother, not the fact that Caesar is in this speech was, and that Casey has a $ 2500 swing, trampoline 18 ft, 2horses, and a car four Wheels have it this year ..... But they forgot to send my son a birthday card. Should I take my baby, visit this self-centered head of a pin?

7 comments:

MG said...

Hoodie,

It seems that the urge to Casey, and not vice versa.

I say this because you mention that Casey received as a gift and keep the comparison to what has your daughter.

Your daughter seems to be satisfied, and I think it should go.

His problems with his stepmother, must remain with their problems, not your daughter.

People should not be pressured to give gifts to people who do not to.

Your daughter is equipped to understand it should not identical or similar to what Casey will, because they are two different people.

I am also sure that her daughter, her biological grandmother, who remembers your birthday and make precious gifts. If not, then there's his mother in law, but the debt is because of his biological family.

If your daughter married a man with a child, I know that this child the same way it would treat their grandchildren to live isis, especially if it was not his preference for a "step-grand-son. I know that children are only children but all adults are not as mature or as supporters, we want to be.

I think it is good that he wants his daughter to visit for a little longer. Remember, they are 5, and she knows herself Deffends you when you are in school.

I think this will be a good bonding experience for them. It is important that our children learn to adapt themselves to a different environment, unless you think you are careless people, but it is not their concern to your question.

Good luck!

vernatho... said...

It happened in the presence of his daughter, but I think it would be beneficial to see their parents what the child can only travel as such incident you say is likely that your daughter may be very eyeopening for everything. (which is still just a phone call away)

Bridget S said...

Ask your daughter have to be, and ready to pick it up, half of the visit. Or a visit shorter. Leave your expensive, something important to bring to her.

read my profile said...

Do not let me go. rationally, as it did not consent to lose his Laws, then forgot their child

awommack said...

i wouldnt let go of this

sonnyboy said...

Speak with your daughter and ask whether you want to go.That, the important question here. If they want to, I go.If it is strange, all those things, food and much more for daughter.It shows such secure.Maybe child is.Well rounded, hopefully some of its goodness of the child's past Casey.
I think you should put your feelings aside and let your child decide what he wanted to do.
If not satisfied, can call to get them and they go home.

Ms Critter K said...

A couple of weeks is too long. Casey is a spoiled child who just do not know how it has behaved with other children. Without knowing the distance, here I would say spend a few days or maybe just too much. But it would be difficult to justify to my son in this situation more than one or two days. It almost sounds as if in danger. They know nothing about the children or are not willing to see through the actions of Casey. But this child has a problem and do not trust that, in all. Not to be affected badly. And it is not wrong to say no. Find another victim of Casey.

Post a Comment