Sunday, January 24, 2010

Blue Ridge Landscaping Looking For Famous Pictures/Painters And/or Photographers Of Smoky/Blue Ridge Mtns.?

Looking for Famous Pictures/Painters and/or Photographers of Smoky/Blue Ridge Mtns.? - blue ridge landscaping

Looking Famous Smoked MTN / Blue Ridge Mtn. Photos / artist / photographer?
Has anyone any idea? I am interested in the famous painting of the Southern Appalachian Mountains, Smoky Mountains and / or Blue Ridge Mountains. Whether the medium of painting or photography, but the artist or photographer is known for its mountainous landscape of this region. I warmly welcome any and all names that I could give. Surprisingly, I found some problems, but I know it must be by my lack of knowledge and experience.

Help please!
Thank you in advance for all suggestions.

1 comment:

Ara57 said...

You can try the Carolina Nature Photographers: http://www.cnpa.org/ for all known photographers. Mike Mancilla comes to mind, not knowing, as was "famous" to be photographers. J Graham Scott, James Davis, Marty Hulsebos. Jock Lauterer also done some work here in a moment. I believe it is now in Chapel Hill, North Carolina.

Paul Buchanan has been a large scale in the early 20th Century. His work is primarily on people rather than by country, but also his portraits are worth a look. The title of his book "Man of the image.

Post a Comment