Sunday, January 10, 2010

Cake Cards I Would Like To Know Where I Can Get A Birthday Card Picture, Copied Onto A Birthday Cake?

I would like to know where i can get a birthday card picture, copied onto a birthday cake? - cake cards

Recently, I brought a birthday card from Winnie the Pooh when I saw the photo and entry to the 1 The birth of my children liked. I want to get into the cake, but you do not know where I can get a copy of the map and not a photo? Could someone please help.xi very grateful.x (I live in Nottingham, if u know where can I get it.)

3 comments:

bobby d said...

Kroger in the bakery or deli

Miss Brookyn said...

To do most bakeries. I live in New York, but surely someone is in your hub in

Merisa said...

I had this in the local Safeway stores, a copier, that is the image and then copy the document to scan now placed on the cake .. I would take it to Safeway or Fred Myer or even a Dairy Queen would be able to help.

Post a Comment