Saturday, February 6, 2010

Spanish Influenza More Condition_symptoms Will The Recent Swine Flu Become As Big As The Spanish Influenza?

Will the recent swine flu become as big as the Spanish Influenza? - spanish influenza more condition_symptoms

I live in Canada. The announcement came to my school today (I'm saying in Gr. 9) that students, if a pandemic level 5 is reached, will be closed all schools. I live in Alberta. There are 3 bird sightings have been here. Should he wear a mouthguard? Will it be as large as the Spanish flu? It will be great?

3 comments:

jay said...

I doubt that this will not allow you to take it day by day, only the beginning! Who knows what happen with this stupid flu.

LD, last line. said...

Surgical masks? Finally, with time.

Spanish Flu? That is possible.

Bigger? Ah ... That is possible.

Anonymous said...

I think it could very well, but can now treat a day.

Post a Comment