Saturday, February 27, 2010

Sore Neck Following Cold Virus I Have A Swollen Neck Gland, White Spots On My Tonsils, And A Very Sore Throat. What's Wrong With Me?

I have a swollen neck gland, white spots on my tonsils, and a very sore throat. What's wrong with me? - sore neck following cold virus

Recently I found a cold a week ago, which was accompanied by a sore throat. Two days ago I thought he was recovering, because my tonsils started to itch. Boy was .. Before I go wrong to go to bed, I looked at my tonsils in the mirror. My left had bruises on her, while my right was really swollen. Do not bother to go to bed only to wake my tonsils swollen neck gland, right, white patches on the back straight, and neck pain worse on both sides.

Today I feel very tired and I have the same conditions, except that the neck is hurting on the right side, neck swells a little, and is very unpleasant swollow. If I do not feel better tomorrow I will schedule an appointment with my doctor. Before I was visiting, I wonder whetherW he can get an idea of it, what could this be accurate. I do not think this is the throat, followed by fever and rash.

Nothing, what could this, or a self-care treatment would be great! Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment