Friday, February 19, 2010

Get Well Messages Christian My Ex... Christian This Is What Happened.?

My ex... christian this is what happened.? - get well messages christian

Well, she is Christian and has seen that I was not the religion of their parents, especially those who were released and all, but then I get a text message, just talking about something serious word that I know where you are going to forward this already. This is the 4th Day I finished my run and when she says she can not talk to me cuz that BF does not lie to her parents either. And after 3 to 4 weeks, I learned that I was talking to someone else, why not me ***** str8ght until you think about the preparation.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It seems that you are looking for a way out with their parents ... Find Another Girl

Anonymous said...

they have found one of their parents agree. with their parents to live a Christian life, that's would be severe. and it is not
the whole drama. but they would have said I was not working
where and why.

Post a Comment