Thursday, December 3, 2009

Smarty Error: [in Tpl_body Please Help!Error Code Won't Go Away...?

Please Help!Error Code won't go away...? - smarty error: [in tpl_body

I'm a total beginner and know nothing about the code so please help! I'm trying to create a business on my site and I almost from the warning that this error in the top of the page! Please tell me what to do to get rid of it! This is what the error looks as follows:
Warning: main () [function.main]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File (/ usr / local / lib / php /. / Templates / tmpl ... on the straight path (s): (/ home / heatherr /: / tmp: / usr / local / lib / php. .. To / home / heatherr / domains / heatherrenestudio ... on line 34

PLEASE HELP !!!!!!!
Thank you Heather Rene '

1 comment:

Dasher Dude said...

is necessary to add the file path in the path.

Post a Comment