Monday, December 28, 2009

Car Cycle Carriers 10 Week Old Nap Problem?

10 week old nap problem? - car cycle carriers

I have a son who is ten weeks, until recently, only sleep 20 minutes to an hour, day or night. Then we discovered he has to go to a milk allergy and acid reflux, and two were treated and have a regular doctor DEP. Now go in about 2.5-4 hours sleep at night (which is great and much improved), sleep during the day but still not really. You could say he's tired during the day than going to mourn his sleep, and others. Then I'll pack it, then to white noise and try to sleep. He fought, no matter what I (I do have tried with him on a drive, go swing, sling / suppliers, etc.). No matter what I seek is always the same. He struggles to sleep when you lay down to sleep (unless of course we are in the car or stroller, or so), but after 20-30 minutes you will wake up. He is always tired. It is not at all happy and smiling (that is, if you get enough sleep) is whining and crying, and you can tell who has trouble staying awake, but I will not sleep. The vicious circle continues. We're in a bitLoss. I do not know what to do. He is awake when all you want, but I do not need to be grumpy and tired and so, for there is nothing you can do to be happy (which must not stand and moved a little, to cry then stop and look around. But if you try to sit or start to cry again put ....). Ok I think I'm going, but all ideas and suggestions would be appreciated. I'm also a big fan, do not cry out ...

No comments:

Post a Comment