Sunday, December 6, 2009

Acute Stress Disorder More Condition_symptoms Is It Possible That I Have An Acute Case Of Post-traumatic Stress Disorder?

Is it possible that i have an acute case of post-traumatic stress disorder? - acute stress disorder more condition_symptoms

Last year I was a single person from ... but my parents decided to throw me in a foreign country for 9 months, in order not to distant relatives who live to speak English. I was there very depressed. I have no friends. I did not open or nothing. I cried every night.

Then when I got home, he felt as though he had never been the same. I do not want to socialize. I'm shy super, super. Never Talk to my oldest friends. If you are seeing my old friends, I get shy and shells, and I weep.


Why is this so? I used to be gregarious and close to all my friends. Is it possible that an acute case of post-traumatic stress or what?

4 comments:

Whatever said...

Personally, I think the extreme shyness is actually a mild form of post-traumatic stress disorder.

Poet G said...

PTSD is very intense. Do you have nightmares remain where they were? Are you sometimes temporarily in the illusion that they are always there, even if you do not? Have you caught easily? Do you have rushes of adrenaline and captured the feeling and panic?

What happened was difficult, but I do not think it necessarily traumatic. I think the time may have contributed to a certain independence, which might later have ever seen to develop.

I think they mourn the way things were, but the change occurs. It would have happened if he stayed where he was not. Nothing lasts forever. And it would be unhealthy, if things had not changed everything. I think that will recover completely with the right advice. Ask for help.

waia2000 said...

Yes you can.

Doodlebu... said...

Most .... You've probably already asked your parents and told them that you are a therapist or counselor, all ?????????? need to see
Why in God's name to send you to a place like that? Without friends, without understanding the language ... Oh, it's terrible ...
I wish all the best for you ... and hang ...

Post a Comment