Thursday, December 17, 2009

Deaf Joke Tv Want To Hear More Funny Jokes?

Want to hear more funny jokes? - deaf joke tv

A redneck gets shot
At the police station, Bubba explained to the police for his relatives shot him.

"Well," Bubba began, "We wuz havin 'drink well for a time when my cousin Ray picked up his gun and said:" Listen, the partners want to go hunting?

"So what happened? Officer interrupted.

"From what I remember," said Bubba, "I stood up and said:" Of course I'm gone. "

-------

Perfect People Search
In a cafe on the corner, said a young woman's idea of a perfect game for some of his friends.

"The married man, I need a light for the company. Do musically. Telling jokes. Sing And staying at home in the night!"

A grandmother has heard and said, "Honey, if that's all you want a TV!"

---

Fights
A young couple had to say for several miles on the highway, without a word.

An earlier discussion had an argument, held awould not abandon his post.

By a corral of mules and pigs, the husband asked sarcastically, "Are they relatives of yours?

"Yes," replied his wife. "I married into the family."

--

Wife was crazy about me
Two deaf men were in a cafe talking about their wives.

A sign at the other boy was my wife in anger against me last night!

It went on like this and not stop!

The other Buddy says, if my wife lets me not easy to hear.

Why is that? Said another.

It's easy! Turn off the light!

No comments:

Post a Comment